Monday, August 5, 2019

HUSHING

this is a true story.

1984 a group of college kids went out camping in a spot every one camps at well not any more because people clam of seeing and even worst end up being missing all that happend in 1958 they thought that will be long gone but that was wrong that starting putting the tents up the they got the chili bin and drunk a few drinks. it 9:42 one of the members went to have a leak while he was doing that he heard a sinister noise it sounded like someone or even some was breathing in his ear the next moment he was gone for ever the members were yelling his name still now where to be found the straight away got out of there and the police and he is still lost.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ryker
    My name is Sally I'm a year 7 student at Tautoro school,
    This story was very interesting but maybe next time try adding a bit more detail to your story. Also try proof reading your story's before posting them or just make sure they make a bit more sense. However,overall I found your story very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post