Monday, November 12, 2018

on the weekend we went paint bowling for my sisters birthday i had to lie about  my age we had to were this halo looking mask  and paint gun we went it the first round i got shot like 5 times in the leg not to lie it was very painful but of cause our team won that first round second round it okay because i did not get hit but i hit my brother it the arm and bum and my mum on her hand but we lost that 3 and final round i got like like so many in the leg because there was  not much hiding spaces but got some on the of the head i screaming saying head shot and he it was a good day bye.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like lots of fun! I have played paint ball before and don't much like getting shot, it is quite painful haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post